Armani Collezioni navy two-button suit with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Make your next special occasion even more memorable in this classic suit from Armani Collezioni.
- Color: Navy
- Mid-weight woven
- Notched lapel with two-button closure; four decorative buttons on cuff
- Single chest pocket; dual besom pockets at hip
- Modern fit; 6'' drop
- Fully lined, canvassed jacket; pants are partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with French fly zip and extended button tab closure at belt looped waist
- Dual angled front pockets; dual rear button besom pockets
- Regular leg with 16'' unfinished opening
- Size US 40R (EUR 50R) inseam measures approximately 36'' with a 11'' rise; may vary by size
66% Polyester / 28% Viscose / 6% Elastane; Lining: 50% Acetate / 50% Viscose;
Known for his clean, tailored lines, Giorgio Armani opened his doors in 1975 and today has expanded to menswear, womenswear and home. From minimalist to runway chic, Armani turned his brand into legendary fashion house. Armani, Armani Exchange, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, Armani Collezioni, Armani Casa are the bridge lines that have turned this Italian born designer into a household name.