KIDS violet nylon belted faux fur hooded coat
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
30 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
30 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Cute and cozy, you can't go wrong with smart and stylish kid's outerwear from Belstaff!
- Color: Violet
- Mid-weight, water resistant nylon woven
- Standing collar with zip removable faux fur lined hood and snap tab
- Interior bit with zip closure and inner rib knit standing collar; outer snap placket closure
- Dual snap flap pockets at waist and dual snap flap chest pockets
- Flag patch at chest; gunmetal buckle belt at waist
- Long sleeves with logo patch at arm and zip cuff
- Fully lined in plaid cotton; warm fill
- Size 5 measures approximately 19'' from base of back collar to hem, 16'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Fill: 100% Polyester; Faux Fur: 77% Acrylic / 33% Polyester; Knit: 50% Wool / 50% Acrylic;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Founded in England in 1924, Belstaff has a long tradition of innovative design. The brand first garnered attention for developing their signature breathable waterproof ‘wax cotton,’ which is still used today. Bikers, aviators, and the military quickly embraced Belstaff’s protective outerwear; cultural icon Che Guevara even sported the ‘Trialmaster’ style during his legendary motorcycle trip across South America. The company continues to manufacture product exclusively in England, and has found a new audience in the fashion set. Belstaff jackets tend to hold their value over time, and are sought after by cult collectors and vintage lovers.