beige and turquoise leather intrecciato trim convertible tote
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Classic is always in style. Forget the fickle trends and invest in a signature woven handbag by Bottega Veneta.
- Color: Beige / Turquoise
- Supple leather with intrecciato leather trim at opening and sides; gunmetal hardware
- Colorblock design at opening
- Open top; no closure
- Dual 10'' top handles with 3'' drop; removable 49'' crossbody strap
- Suede lined interior with zip pocket and side pocket
- Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 2'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
With a classic weave, supple leathers and discreet no logo designs, Bottega Vanetta has won over the hearts and handbags of many. Begun in 1966 with the 'intrecciato' weave, the subtle line begun to become popular with the jet setting clientele. In 2001 the company was purchased by Gucci, which brought upon the ready-to-wear women's collection. In 2006, a school in recognition for artisan craftsmanship was opened to ensure the continued quality of the brand.