tourmaline leather intrecciato trimmed messenger bag
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
One look at their signature woven leather and you will know that Bottega Veneta handbags are well worth the investment.
- Color: Tourmaline (Dark Blue)
- Soft, supple leather with woven intrecciato trim and matte gunmetal hardware
- Fold-over two-way top zip closure
- Zip pocket beneath flap
- 13'' top handle with 5'' drop
- 45'' sliding buckle adjustable shoulder strap with 20'' drop
- Fabric lining with zip pocket
- Measures approximately 17'' at widest x 18'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
With a classic weave, supple leathers and discreet no logo designs, Bottega Vanetta has won over the hearts and handbags of many. Begun in 1966 with the 'intrecciato' weave, the subtle line begun to become popular with the jet setting clientele. In 2001 the company was purchased by Gucci, which brought upon the ready-to-wear women's collection. In 2006, a school in recognition for artisan craftsmanship was opened to ensure the continued quality of the brand.