army green cotton-blend woven shearling trimmed bomber jacket
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
Stay and warm and oh-so stylish in this ultra cool bomber jacket by Cole Haan.
- Color: Army Green
- Mid-weight cotton-blend woven
- Shearling spread collar; Fur origin: Portugal
- Long sleeves feature button-adjustable cuffs and inner knit cuffs
- Full zip front
- Dual oversized flap patch pockets with button closure at waist; single vertical zip pocket at chest
- Rib knit hem
- Fully lined, quilted interior features three welt pockets; poly-filled for warmth
- Size M measures approximately 26'' from base of back collar to hem, 26'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Shell: 63% Cotton / 37% Polyester; Body Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining / Knit / Fill: 100% Polyester; Real Shearling Trim: Dyed Lambskin;
Established in 1928 by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan has created a reputation for fine craftsmanship and style. Initially known for their classic men's footwear, the more than 80 year-old company now produces a range of shoes and accessories for women and children as well. From fine leather handbags and wallets to Nike Air technology constructed into the soles of their shoes, Cole Haan delivers contemporary style with deep artisan roots.