black wool-cashmere topper coat
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
Cole Haan outerwear is an essential staple for any well-dressed man.
- Color: Black
- Soft, mid-weight wool-cashmere blend
- Spread collar
- Four-button front closure
- Angled welt pockets with lambskin leather trim
- Lightly structured shoulders
- Center vented back
- Fully lined with two interior pockets
- Size S measures approximately 33'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 70% Recycled Wool / 20% Nylon / 10% Recycled Cashmere; Lining: 50% Nylon / 50% Acetate; Trim: Lambskin Leather;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Established in 1928 by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan has created a reputation for fine craftsmanship and style. Initially known for their classic men's footwear, the more than 80 year-old company now produces a range of shoes and accessories for women and children as well. From fine leather handbags and wallets to Nike Air technology constructed into the soles of their shoes, Cole Haan delivers contemporary style with deep artisan roots.