ID tan corduroy 'Paddock' convertible blazer
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
This stylish blazer from Corneliani ID features an optional zip front placket to add extra warmth for those particularly cold days.
- Color: Brown
- Mid-weight corduroy
- Notched lapel with suede-like trim
- Three-button front closure
- Removable inner suede-like zip front placket
- Single chest pocket, dual flap patch pockets, and single zip pocket at side
- Suede-like elbow patches extend down arms; functional four-button cuff
- Side vented back
- Fully lined with five interior pockets
- Classic fit
Shell: 83% Polyester / 17% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Polyester;
Established in Mantua by Alfredo Corneliani, the Corneliani brand name has become a pioneer in men's fashion, highly regarded for their fine-tailored, timeless aesthetic. First renowned for impeccably constructed raincoats and outerwear, it is their exceptional suiting that remains the gold standard in the industry. Now a third generation company, Corneliani continues to cement its name in the world of grand tailoring.