Handcrafted in L.A., these jeans from Cult of Individuality are designed to look and feel like you've had them for years.
- Color: Matchstick (Blue)
- Blue denim with whiskered hips and fading down thighs
- Button up fly at belt looped waistband
- Heavily distressed right patched thigh and left knee shows blue and white striped cotton through holes
- Classic distressed five pocket construction
- Red and white trimmed change pocket; tan patchwork at back pocket
- Straight leg with 18'' leg opening
- Relaxed fit
- 10'' rise; 34'' inseam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 32, and may vary by size
Cult of Individuality
In an industry where standing out seems to be impossible, Cult of Individually, which was founded in 2009 by Ron Poisson has made it possible. A Rhode Island native, who always had an eye for standing out, Poisson, was dedicated to two things: surfing and fashion. With over two decades in the industry, he finally decided to begin his own line and share his vision in 2009 with his menís line.
With weathered, washed and worn denim styles that take their influences from the culture of the 70s and the attitude of the 80s, Cult of Individually, makes their denim truly look like theyíve always been yours. Cult of Individuality believes that jeans should make you stand out and never blend in. Cult of Individuality has been sported by celebrities like Ashton Kutcher, Channing Tatum, Ludacris, Kevin Dillon, 50 Cent, Tracy Morgan and Robert Verdi. From clean washes to vintage and distressed treatments, Cult of Individuality has a style that you just canít help but make your own.