Boasting a great fit, unique look, and subtle design touches, these Diesel jeans were doubtlessly crafted with the fashion forward in mind.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight stretch denim woven
- Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket construction with high-on-hip coin pocket
- Straight leg with 13'' opening and printed grid accents at cuff
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 26W x 34L, and may vary by size
98% Cotton / 2% Spandex;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.