Live dangerously in denim with a swagger. Only Diesel lets you "Be Stupid" and look good doing it.
- Color: Blue
- Mid-weight distressed and blue vintage wash denim
- Whiskered at thigh and faded at front and back thigh
- Button up fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket construction with brasstone studs
- Straight leg with 18'' opening
- 10'' rise
- 32'' inseam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 32W, and may vary by size
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.