Diesel offers accessible urban wear for all fashion conscious women.
- Color: Charcoal
- Lightweight woven cotton with slight gathering at seams
- Button front with standing collar
- Jersey lined hood with twill drawstring pulls
- Button flap close chest pockets and besom pockets at hem
- Button shoulder epaulets and smocking at cuffs
- Heather grey jersey lining
- 18½'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size
Shell / Hood Lining / Sleeve Lining: 100% Cotton;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.