You won't be roamin' long when your search for the perfect jean ends here. History has been made with this 'Livy' jean from Diesel.
- Color: Dark Indigo
- Mid-weight stretch crosshatched denim
- Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket construction with horizontal seam at rear pockets
- Rear leather logo patch features thin chain trim
- Skinny leg with 12'' opening
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 26W x 30L, and may vary by size
98% Cotton / 2% Elastane;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.