Boasting a great fit, unique look, and subtle design touches, these Diesel jeans were doubtlessly crafted with the fashion forward in mind.
- Color: Grey
- Lightweight stretch denim woven with fading throughout
- Zip fly with extended tab button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket construction
- Embroidered patch with chain detail and metal logo hit at back waist
- Tapered leg with 12'' opening
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 26W x 32L, and may vary by size
62% Cotton / 38% Elastomultiestere;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.