Diesel has already gone down in history as one of the most fashion forward denim designers. Let these 'Livy' jeans be recorded as our personal favorites!
- Color: Indigo / Gold / Copper
- Mid-weight stretch cotton denim
- Zip fly with copper button closure at belt looped waist
- Gold topstitching throughout
- Five pocket design; rear pockets feature horizontal center seam and triangle motif
- Embroidered logo lettering at right leg seam
- Skinny fit
- Tapered leg with 12'' leg opening
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 25W x 34L, and may vary by size
80% Cotton / 20% Elastomultiester;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.