You won't be roamin' long when your search for the perfect jean ends here. History has been made with this 'Livy' jean from Diesel.
- Color: Light Blue
- Lightweight stretch denim with whiskering at thighs and fading throughout leg
- Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket construction with triangular stitching at rear pockets
- Rear leather logo patch features logo enrgaved metal plaque
- Skinny leg with 12'' opening
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W x 32L, and may vary by size
98% Cotton / 2% Elastane;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.