Inject some auto-'Matic' style into your wardrobe with sleek stretch skinny jeans from the denim doyens at Diesel.
- Color: Light Grey / Silver
- Mid-weight stretch denim with whiskering and fading down legs
- Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Five pocket design with high on hip coin pocket; silver foil details at back pockets
- Silver foil back patch
- Skinny fit
- Tapered leg with 12'' leg opening
- 7'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 25W x 30L, and may vary by size
98% Cotton / 2% Elastane;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.