Live dangerously in denim with a swagger. Only Diesel lets you "Be Stupid" and look good doing it.
- Color: Medium Wash Navy
- Mid-weight denim with fading down legs and whiskering at thighs
- Button fly with button closure
- Belt looped waist with bleaching
- Classic five pocket design
- Regular fit, lightly tapered leg with 15'' opening
- 9½'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 32W x 32L, and may vary by size
65% Cotton / 35% Polyester;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.