Diesel's innovative style is not exclusive to their apparel. These straight leg jeans are a great example of the label's ingenuity.
- Color: Medium Wash
- Medium wash crosshatched stretch denim with whiskering at thigh
- Zip fly with button closure at waist
- Dual front patch pockets with logo and painted stud detail
- Frayed pockets and embroidered stars at back
- Straight leg, leg opening measures 14''
- 7¼'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 28 waist, and may vary by size
99% Cotton / 1% Elastane;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.