When you want to change-up your everyday denim wear these comfortable pale green jeans from Diesel and add some color to your wardrobe.
- Color: Pale Green
- Soft brushed cotton twill with worn edges and dirty spot finish
- Zip fly with denim covered button at waist and logo rivets
- Five-pocket styling with snap-close coin pocket and
- Back pockets with white topstitch embroidery and stitched suede trim across
- Red, white, and olive topstitch detailing
- Straight leg
- slightly tapered leg opening 16'' leg opening
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 32W, and may vary by size
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Fueling an unabashedly provocative ad campaign, Diesel aims to entice with the 'Be Stupid' manifesto, a slogan for living a 'regret free life' and wearing carefree clothes in the process. Beginning with denim duo, Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, of the AG Jeans company, Diesel has taken the world by storm with a clothing line that ignores the average jean and embraces the adventure jean. The line now encompasses footwear, intimates, beachwear, bags, and accessories, as well as Diesel Black Gold, a casual-luxury department, Diesel Kid, and the Diesel Denim Gallery. Expect bold colors, distressed denim, and plenty of attitude.