Sporty without any lack of style, this D&G creation will be your go-to spring jacket.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight nylon twill
- Standing rib knit collar with zip front closure and snap tab at neck
- Dual zip pockets with side pocket overlay; dual chest zip pockets
- Banded hem with snap closure
- Single snap cuff with zip-closure at wrist
- Fully lined
- 24˝" from base of back collar to hem, 26˝" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M (EUR 50), and may vary by size
Shell: 90% Polyamide / 10% Polyurethane; Application: 82% Cotton / 15% Polyamide / 3% Elastane;
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Dolce & Gabbana
When Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana launched their line of sexy, audacious women’s wear in 1985, they helped revolutionize how women dressed. They also quickly became the darlings of the fashion press and of such high-profile celebrities as Madonna who recently appeared in an advertising campaign for the brand.
Of the major luxury brands, Dolce & Gabbana is certainly one of the boldest; leopard prints and exotic skins have become signature characteristics of the collections. Other notable pieces include sultry bustier dresses, flashy handbags with attention-garnering trims, crocodile accessories, and blouses in loud unapologetic prints. Dolce & Gabbana is anything but safe. Bucking the conservative trend of Madison Avenue, the label has successfully found a place among the fashion elite.