Dean and Dan really know how to make a statement with their fun and unique designs. This quilted down coat from their D.Squared line is sure to keep any type of cold weather at bay.
- Color: Brown
- Quilted cotton and nylon blend with goose down fill and embroidered moose patch on upper arm
- Raccoon fur trim collar with full front zip closure and four toggle-close fly; fur origin - Canada
- Zipper removable raccoon trimmed, leather drawstring hood with two leather loop-and-toggle close flap at neck
- Two front flap bellow pockets with double snap closure and slant pocket overlays; two hand warmer pockets with single snap button closure at chest
- Leather drawstring at back of waist with elongated, rounded back hem
- Exposed wool rib knit trim cuff
- Fully lined in tan nylon; zip-close side seam slits
- 36½'' from base of collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M (EUR 50), and may vary by size
Shell: 58% Cotton / 42% Nylon; Lining: 100% Nylon; Fill: 90% Goose Down / 10% Goose Feathers; Fur: Natural Raccoon; Contrast: 100% Wool;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Toronto native, twin brothers/designers behind Dean and Dan Caten worked under Ports 1961, Versace and Diesel. In 1994 they debuted their wildly popular men's collection and in 2003 released their women's line. DSquared2 has created looks for Britney Spears, Madonna, Rihanna, and a football team. It's no wonder we can't get enough of these two Canadian brothers and their always cutting edge designs.