Be part of the brotherhood.... the D.Squared brotherhood that is.
- Color: Navy
- Mid-weight cotton twill
- Button front with jacket collar
- Besom chest pockets with button close flap pockets with besom overlay pockets at hips
- Single button cuff with 3-hidden buttons
- Rear martingale slip buckle belting
- Unlined with capped seams; blue and white striped underside collar and cuffs
- Contemporary fit
- 24" from base of back collar to hem, 26½" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size US S (EUR 48), and may vary by size
Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry;
Toronto native, twin brothers/designers behind Dean and Dan Caten worked under Ports 1961, Versace and Diesel. In 1994 they debuted their wildly popular men's collection and in 2003 released their women's line. DSquared2 has created looks for Britney Spears, Madonna, Rihanna, and a football team. It's no wonder we can't get enough of these two Canadian brothers and their always cutting edge designs.