red striped canvas and leather '2bag' colorblock tote
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
21 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
21 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
For timeless classics and cutting edge styles, explore the best of both worlds with Italian luxury fashion house, Fendi.
- Color: Red / Taupe / Green / Maroon
- Striped canvas top with smooth leather base and matte goldtone hardware
- Logo stamped insignia at side base
- Top zip closure with optional padlock at side for added security
- Buckle adjustable 18'' - 21'' handles feature enameled logo buckles and with 7'' - 10'' drop
- Fabric lining with center zip compartment and two organizational pockets
- Measures approximately 12" at widest x 13'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
Leather / Canvas;
Founded as a fur and handbag company by Adele Casagrande in 1918, it wasn't until Casagrande's marriage to Edoardo Fendi in 1925 that the company got its famous name. With a solid expansion of the brand through the 1940's and a fresh, new outlook inspired by the couple's five daughters, Fendi was able to launch the career of Karl Lagerfeld, who still holds the title of creative director today. Widely renowned for luxury handbags, ready-to-wear, and their signature double F logo, Fendi is without a doubt one of the world's premier fashion labels.