tobacco zucca canvas and leather continental wallet
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Fendi wallets exhibit superior Italian craftsmanship with sleek designs and classic elegance.
- Color: Tobacco / Brown
- Zucca canvas with polished goldtone hardware and leather accents
- Logo cutout plaque at front
- Zip-around closure with FF cutout pull
- Double expanding interior features center zip compartment, two slip pockets, and eight card slots
- Leather and logo jacquard lining
- Measures approximately 7¼'' wide x 4'' tall closed
- Fendi style #8M0024
Canvas / Leather;
Founded as a fur and handbag company by Adele Casagrande in 1918, it wasn't until Casagrande's marriage to Edoardo Fendi in 1925 that the company got its famous name. With a solid expansion of the brand through the 1940's and a fresh, new outlook inspired by the couple's five daughters, Fendi was able to launch the career of Karl Lagerfeld, who still holds the title of creative director today. Widely renowned for luxury handbags, ready-to-wear, and their signature double F logo, Fendi is without a doubt one of the world's premier fashion labels.