white and brown leather 'Silvana' flap convertible satchel
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
A name forever engraved in Italian history, Fendi has become the ultimate destination for those seeking everlasting luxury and extravagance.
- Color: White / Brown / Blue / Black
- Smooth leather with tonal topstitching and brushed silvertone and goldtone hardware
- Pebbled leather sides and striped woven straw and fabric panels at front and back
- Flap top with turnlock closure under contrast blue mini flap
- Enamel logo buckle adjustable 13" leather top handle with 5" drop; Adjustable 37''-50" crossbody strap (removable)
- Suede and canvas lining features side zip pocket
- Four metal feet at base
- Measures approximately 10½'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Leather / Fabric / Straw;
Founded as a fur and handbag company by Adele Casagrande in 1918, it wasn't until Casagrande's marriage to Edoardo Fendi in 1925 that the company got its famous name. With a solid expansion of the brand through the 1940's and a fresh, new outlook inspired by the couple's five daughters, Fendi was able to launch the career of Karl Lagerfeld, who still holds the title of creative director today. Widely renowned for luxury handbags, ready-to-wear, and their signature double F logo, Fendi is without a doubt one of the world's premier fashion labels.