white lacquered basket woven and tan suede leather trim shoulder bag
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Fendi expresses multiple personalities in this mixed media tote perfect for all your stylish selves.
- Color: White / Tan
- Lacquered basket woven and suede upper with matte silver- and goldtone hardware
- Expandable sides
- Foldover flap with magnetic turnlock closure
- 13" blue snakeskin-embossed top handle with 5½" drop; 48" removable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Canvas-lined interior features single zip pocket
- Measures approximately 10½'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 6'' deep; weighs 5 lbs.
Suede / Leather;
Founded as a fur and handbag company by Adele Casagrande in 1918, it wasn't until Casagrande's marriage to Edoardo Fendi in 1925 that the company got its famous name. With a solid expansion of the brand through the 1940's and a fresh, new outlook inspired by the couple's five daughters, Fendi was able to launch the career of Karl Lagerfeld, who still holds the title of creative director today. Widely renowned for luxury handbags, ready-to-wear, and their signature double F logo, Fendi is without a doubt one of the world's premier fashion labels.