Fred Perry brings classic, Brit street fashion to your little ones! Delivering fresh and sporty pieces, Fred Perry clothes embody confident style.
- Color: Forest / Black / White
- Lightweight, water resistant coated nylon woven
- Standing collar with striped knit inner collar
- Zip front closure
- Embroidered logo at chest
- Dual front pockets
- Long sleeves
- Striped rib knit banded cuff and hem
- Fully lined with warm poly fill
- Size 10 measures approximately 22'' from base of back collar to hem, 20'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; may vary by size
Shell: 90% Nylon / 10% Resin; Lining/Fill: 100% Polyester;
Hand Wash or Dry Clean;
What started in the 1950s as a sportswear brand by three-time Wimbledon winner and Davis Cup Champion, Fred Perry, has emerged as part of history’s punk style. A smart, sturdy shirt from a legendary tennis extraordinaire, the “Fred” became the identity of England’s working class and renegades. Adopted by a music subculture of jazz, soul, and punk, groups such as the Mods and “Perry Boys” reinvented the polo’s American Ivy League look. The “Fred” became a clean shirt for a reckless time. The Fred Perry collection encompasses a multitude of colorful, sporty polos, retro shoes, sleek jackets, knit tops, and accessories for men and women. All products are marked by the signature laurel, a symbol of timeless style and unique history.