A name as rich in culture as craft, Fred Perry brings classic, Brit street fashion to your closet.
- Color: Burgundy / Blue / Beige
- Lightweight plaid cotton woven
- Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist
- Two angled side pockets; rear slit pocket and rear flap pocket with snap closure
- Embroidered logo at back waist band
- Flat front
- 10'' inseam
- 12'' rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 32W, and may vary by size
Machine Wash or Dry Clean;
What started in the 1950s as a sportswear brand by three-time Wimbledon winner and Davis Cup Champion, Fred Perry, has emerged as part of history’s punk style. A smart, sturdy shirt from a legendary tennis extraordinaire, the “Fred” became the identity of England’s working class and renegades. Adopted by a music subculture of jazz, soul, and punk, groups such as the Mods and “Perry Boys” reinvented the polo’s American Ivy League look. The “Fred” became a clean shirt for a reckless time. The Fred Perry collection encompasses a multitude of colorful, sporty polos, retro shoes, sleek jackets, knit tops, and accessories for men and women. All products are marked by the signature laurel, a symbol of timeless style and unique history.