A name as rich in culture as craft, Fred Perry brings classic, Brit street fashion to your closet.
- Color: Turquoise / Red / White / Green
- Lightweight tartan cotton-nylon woven
- Elastic banded waist with interior drawstring ties
- Dual side seam pockets
- Single zip pocket at rear
- Mesh brief lining
- Includes matching drawstring pouch
- 11'' rise
- 9'' inseam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M, and may vary by size
70% Cotton / 30% Nylon;
What started in the 1950s as a sportswear brand by three-time Wimbledon winner and Davis Cup Champion, Fred Perry, has emerged as part of history’s punk style. A smart, sturdy shirt from a legendary tennis extraordinaire, the “Fred” became the identity of England’s working class and renegades. Adopted by a music subculture of jazz, soul, and punk, groups such as the Mods and “Perry Boys” reinvented the polo’s American Ivy League look. The “Fred” became a clean shirt for a reckless time. The Fred Perry collection encompasses a multitude of colorful, sporty polos, retro shoes, sleek jackets, knit tops, and accessories for men and women. All products are marked by the signature laurel, a symbol of timeless style and unique history.