A name as rich in culture as craft, Fred Perry brings classic, Brit street fashion to your closet with impeccably crafted accessories.
- Color: Twill (Tan)
- Millerian washed canvas with leather trim and polished silvertone hardware
- Zip top inset with contrast trim
- Deep front compartment
- Grosgrain trimmed front pocket with signature embroidered laurel
- Leather 'Millerain' patch at back
- Adjustable 40" shoulder strap with 19" drop
- Cotton lined interior features side zip pouch and two organizational pockets
- Measures approximately 10'' at widest x 123½'' tall at center x 1½'' deep; weighs 1 lb.
100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Leather;
What started in the 1950s as a sportswear brand by three-time Wimbledon winner and Davis Cup Champion, Fred Perry, has emerged as part of history’s punk style. A smart, sturdy shirt from a legendary tennis extraordinaire, the “Fred” became the identity of England’s working class and renegades. Adopted by a music subculture of jazz, soul, and punk, groups such as the Mods and “Perry Boys” reinvented the polo’s American Ivy League look. The “Fred” became a clean shirt for a reckless time. The Fred Perry collection encompasses a multitude of colorful, sporty polos, retro shoes, sleek jackets, knit tops, and accessories for men and women. All products are marked by the signature laurel, a symbol of timeless style and unique history.