With luxurious leathers, high-end hardware, and quality craftsmanship, Givenchy has the handbag of your dreams.
- Color: Black
- Supple leather with polished pale goldtone hardware
- Claw shaped turn lock closure
- Dual 28'' long chain shoulder straps with 12'' drop
- Leather and canvas lining with single zip pocket
- Measures approximately 12'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 2'' deep; weighs 2lbs.
Establishing the House of Givenchy in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy quickly became synonymous with modern, feminine style, earning him a loyal clientele, most notably Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Since retiring in 1995, Givenchy's post has been filled by brilliant designers, such as John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today, the responsibility of preserving the Givenchy name belongs to Riccardo Tisci, whose dark, edgy designs have revitalized the fashion house for the new age.