With luxurious leathers, high-end hardware, and quality craftsmanship, Givenchy has the handbag of your dreams.
- Color: Black
- Supple grained leather with polished goldtone hardware
- Raised logo at front; studding along sides with zips for expansion
- Inset magnetic disk closure
- Dual 16'' shoulder straps with 7'' drop
- Canvas lined interior with zip pocket and two patch pockets
- Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 7'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Establishing the House of Givenchy in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy quickly became synonymous with modern, feminine style, earning him a loyal clientele, most notably Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Since retiring in 1995, Givenchy's post has been filled by brilliant designers, such as John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today, the responsibility of preserving the Givenchy name belongs to Riccardo Tisci, whose dark, edgy designs have revitalized the fashion house for the new age.