With luxurious leathers, high-end hardware, and quality craftsmanship, Givenchy has the handbag of your dreams.
- Color: Camel / Black
- Smooth leather with polished goldtone hardware
- Logo engraved bolt ornament at front
- Contrasting front and back slip pockets with magnetic snap closures
- Two-way top zip closure
- Dual 18'' contrasting top handles with 6'' drop
- Twill lined interior with two organizational pockets and leather bound zip pocket
- Raised leather patches at base
- Measures approximately 17'' at widest x 12'' tall at center x 7'' deep; weighs 4 lbs.
Establishing the House of Givenchy in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy quickly became synonymous with modern, feminine style, earning him a loyal clientele, most notably Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Since retiring in 1995, Givenchy's post has been filled by brilliant designers, such as John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today, the responsibility of preserving the Givenchy name belongs to Riccardo Tisci, whose dark, edgy designs have revitalized the fashion house for the new age.