With luxurious leathers, high-end hardware, and quality craftsmanship, Givenchy has the handbag of your dreams.
- Color: Medium Brown
- Soft grained leather with polished goldtone hardware
- Cross stitched detail at front and rear
- Two-way top zip closure
- Removable 22'' zip detail shoulder strap with 7'' drop; dual 12'' top handles with 5'' drop
- Twill fabric interior lining with zip pocket, patch pocket, and PDA pocket
- Measures approximately 23'' at widest x 15'' tall at center x 7½'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Establishing the House of Givenchy in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy quickly became synonymous with modern, feminine style, earning him a loyal clientele, most notably Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Since retiring in 1995, Givenchy's post has been filled by brilliant designers, such as John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today, the responsibility of preserving the Givenchy name belongs to Riccardo Tisci, whose dark, edgy designs have revitalized the fashion house for the new age.