Life can't get any better when you take Gucci on the go with this GG Plus coated backpack!
- Color: Beige / Brown
- GG plus coated canvas with contrast stitched leather details and silvertone hardware
- Zip close front compartment with GG logo plate
- Allover brown piping at seams
- Zip close main compartment; Gucci stamped scored opening for headphones at top
- 10'' nylon twill and leather top handle; 25''-37'' shoulder straps
- Nylon lined with dual raised patch pockets and zip close side pocket
- Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 19'' tall at center x 6'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
Fabric / Leather;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”