Add some luxury into your life with this sublime diamond knit boston bag with signature Gucci crest.
- Color: Beige / Brown
- Diamond knit with contrast stitched leather and dark goldtone hardware
- Strap across top with Gucci crest lock closure
- Two-way zip top closure with slip lock ends
- 16'' double handles with 6'' drop
- Logo jacquard lining with zip, pda, and cell phone pockets
- Five metal feet along leather base
- Measures 12'' at widest x 8¼'' tall at center x 7'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
- All measurements are approximate
Fabric / Leather;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”