Streamline your wardrobe with tailored outerwear from Gucci.
- Color: Black
- Heavyweight matte cotton blend, plaid cotton-cupro blend lining
- Covered snap front placket with single exposed snap at neck
- Spread collar with rib knit detail and horsebit detail at back neck
- Dual open-top pockets along bottom hem with goldtone horsebit
- Long sleeves with buckle strap at cuffs
- Adjustable buckle straps at back waist
- Single vent at back center waist with snap closure
- 21½'' from base of back collar to hem, 22'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size 4, and may vary by size
Shell: 66% Cotton / 34% Polyamide; Lining: 64% Cotton / 36% Cupro;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”