From the boardroom to drinks with friends, this capped boatneck dress with wrap back from Gucci is as versatile and unique as your fabulous life.
- Color: Black / Coral
- Allover contrast capped seamed textured silk-blend crepe
- Fold cuff at boatneck with turned edges and short sleeves
- Tear drop cutout at front neck and sleeves
- Front double pleats and on-seam side pockets
- Full woven silk blend lining
- Wrap closure at back secures at neck and waist with interior button waist closure
- Slim, contemporary fit
- Size US 8 (EUR 38) measures 26'' long from natural waist
- Approximate measurements vary by size
52% Acetate / 48% Silk; Lining: 74% Acetate / 26% Silk;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”