Gucci gives the classic shift dress a va-va-voom upgrade with this cutout detailed stretch LBD.
- Color: Black
- Mid-weight stretch woven blend
- Rounded neck with tank straps
- Crystal detailing with silvertone beads and long beads connected by cords trim neck with leather trim at center
- Crossover bands with cutout center at front and back waist
- On-seam side pockets
- Straight skirt
- Side invisible zip closure
- Fully lined in stretch silk
- Size US 8 (ITA 42) measures approximately 23'' long from natural waist, 32'' at bust, and 35'' at hip; may vary by size
Shell: 71% Acetate / 24% Polyamide / 5% Elastane; Trim: 100% Leather; Lining: 94% Silk / 6% Lycra;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”