Superior designs by Gucci are the obvious choice for the bag-obsessed gal!
- Color: Cocoa (Dark Brown) / Red / Green
- Supple grain leather with polished goldtone hardware
- Red and green signature web stripe extends from front to back
- Zip top closure with stamped logo detail tag
- 10'' top handles with 3½'' drop
- Adjustable 42''-38'' crossbody strap with 20½''-18'' drop and removable clip ends
- Canvas lined with side zip pocket and dual side pockets
- Four protective feet at base
- Measures approximately 13'' at widest x 8½'' tall at center x 7'' deep; weighs 2.5 lbs.
Leather / Canvas;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”