This fitted pinstriped pants suit from Gucci will definitely suit the sharpest of CEOs and the woman that knows how to look good in a suit.
- Color: Dark Grey / White
- Pinstripe patterned mid-weight stretch wool
- Two-button front with wide notched lapels and removable silvertone and black G brooch
- Convertible flap-besom pockets with decorative three buttons at cuff
- Center vented back and fitted shape
- Jacket is fully lined in GG sateen and trousers are unlined
- Slim fit flat front trousers with zip fly and tab at belt looped waist
- Angled pockets and rear besom pockets
- 39'' inseam with unfinshed hem and 7½'' low rise
- Approximate measurements taken from a size US 10 (EUR 40), and may vary by size
Shell: 83% Wool / 10% Polyamide / 5% Polyester / 2% Elastane; Lining: 90% Cupro / 10% Elastane;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”