Celebrate a legacy of style and luxury with the 'Gucci 1973' top handle tote from the one and only Gucci.
- Color: Gold
- Lightly pebbled leather exterior with antique goldtone hardware
- Large leather pocket at front with vintage-inspired GG ornament at magnetic snap flap closure
- Zip top closure with metal pull tags
- 13½'' double top handles with 4½'' drop
- Suede lined with leather bound zip pocket, long side pouch, and dual raised patch pockets
- Five protective metal feet at base
- Measures approximately 20'' at widest (15'' at base) x 12'' tall at center x 6'' deep; weighs 4 lbs.
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”