Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
As one of the world's leading luxury brands, rest assured that Gucci delivers a finely tailored, impeccably detailed suit that will stand the test of time.
- Color: Grey / Black
- Mid-weight micro check woven wool-silk blend
- Notched lapel with two-button closure and decorative four-button cuff
- Single chest pocket, dual convertible flap besom pockets, and two interior pockets
- Tailored, slim fit with side vented back and a 7'' drop
- Fully lined, canvassed jacket; pants are partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with french zip fly and hook closure at belt looped waistband
- Dual side angled pockets and rear button besom pockets
- Slightly tapered leg with an unfinished hemline
- Size 40R inseam measures approximately 36½'' with a 9½'' rise; may vary by size
Shell: 64% Wool / 36% Silk; Lining: 100% Cupro;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”