40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Whether its a day at the office or a night on the town, this Gucci suit is always a stylish choice.
- Color: Grey
- Mid-weight wool-cotton twill
- Notched lapel with two-button closure and decorative five-button cuff
- Single chest pocket, dual convertible flap besom pockets, and two interior pockets
- Tailored fit with lightly structured shoulders, center vented back, and 7'' drop
- Canvassed, fully lined jacket; pants are partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with french zip fly and hidden button and tab hook closure at belt looped waistband
- On-seam front pockets and rear button besom pockets
- Slim, straight leg with gently tapered unfinished hem
- Size US 40R (EUR 50R) inseam measures approximately 37'' with a 10'' rise; may vary by size
Shell: 65% Wool / 35% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cupro;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”