Nothing brings Italian luxury to mind quite like Gucci. Carry on the tradition of superior goods with wares from the legendary Italian fashion house.
- Color: Navy
- Mid-weight wool woven
- Notched lapel with two-button closure and decorative five-button cuff
- Single chest pocket; dual convertible besom pockets
- Classic fit jacket with center vented back and 6'' drop
- Canvassed, fully logo jacquard lined jacket; pants are partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with French zip fly and hook tab closure at belt looped waist
- Dual on-seam front pockets; dual rear besom pockets
- Straight leg with unfinished hem
- Size US 40R (EUR 50R) inseam measures approximately 36'' with a 10½'' rise; may vary by size
100% Wool; Jacket Lining: 100% Cupro; Pant Lining: 100% Viscose;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”