With a sleek stainless steel design and Swiss quartz movement, Gucci delivers a timepiece worthy of those with the most refined taste.
- Color: Silver / White
- Stainless steel 44mm case with unidirectional rotating bezel and luminous triangular guide mark
- White dial with luminous hands and large indexes
- Date at 4 o'clock
- Automatic movement (self winding)
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating; Gucci crest engraved along case back
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment buckle and pushers
- Water resistant to 30 atm (1000 feet / 300 meters)
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 14 Day Return Policy; returns must be received within 14 days; see FAQ for more details.
Stainless Steel / Crystal;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”