Need to make a statement without saying a word? This exquisite travel bag by Hermes says everything about sophistication, superb taste, and the highest of quality without you having to take one breathe.
- Color: Dark Brown
- Sturdy grain leather with polished silvertone hardware
- Two-way top zip closure with optional 'H' engraved lock and key
- 22'' top handles with 7'' drop
- Canvas and leather lining with two interior patch pockets
- Five metal feet at base
- Measures 20'' at widest x 13'' tall at center x 9'' deep
- Weighs 7 lbs.
- All measurements are approximate
Established in 1837 as a saddlery by Theirry Hemes, this French design house continues to deliver classic, luxury goods coveted the world around, making it the gold standard of lavish design. Even with collections that include jewelry, silk scarves, perfume, and women's ready-to-wear formerly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, it is still the house's infamous leather handbags, most notably the Birkin and Kelly bags, which have tempted fashion connoisseurs for years.