Luxury defined, this vintage Hermes watch is constructed with 18k gold, diamonds, and an alligator band; ensuring an absolutely timeless, high-end look.
- Color: Gold / Black / Brown
- Polished 18k gold 25mm H case with pavé diamonds; approximate 0.64ctw
- Black textured dial with Arabic hour markers, linear design, and gold hands
- Screw down crown at 3 o'clock; logo crest, 'HH1.286' and '1301868' engraved on back
- Sapphire crystal; Swiss quartz movement
- 13mm alligator skin strap with buckle closure and six-hole adjustment; strap is gently discolored from wear
- All measurements are approximate
- Limited 1-year TICTOC warranty included
- FINAL SALE; no returns or exchanges; this is a guaranteed authentic pre-owned Hermes piece that has been gently used.
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
18k Gold / Diamond / Alligator;
Established in 1837 as a saddlery by Theirry Hemes, this French design house continues to deliver classic, luxury goods coveted the world around, making it the gold standard of lavish design. Even with collections that include jewelry, silk scarves, perfume, and women's ready-to-wear formerly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, it is still the house's infamous leather handbags, most notably the Birkin and Kelly bags, which have tempted fashion connoisseurs for years.