Need to make a statement without saying a word? Exquisite bags by Hermes say everything about sophistication, superb taste, and the highest of quality without you having to take one breathe.
- Color: Indigo
- Smooth 'toile officier' canvas with top-stitched 'fjord' leather trim
- Front flap with silvertone bracket and leather tab closure
- 50'' canvas double strap with 23'' drop
- Unlined with interior zip compartment
- Leather tab at base
- Measures 9½'' at widest x 8½'' tall at center x 2'' deep; weighs 1lbs.
- All measurements are approximate
Canvas / Leather;
Established in 1837 as a saddlery by Theirry Hemes, this French design house continues to deliver classic, luxury goods coveted the world around, making it the gold standard of lavish design. Even with collections that include jewelry, silk scarves, perfume, and women's ready-to-wear formerly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, it is still the house's infamous leather handbags, most notably the Birkin and Kelly bags, which have tempted fashion connoisseurs for years.