red croc embossed leather 'Annee Arbre 1998' padlock cuff
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
14 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
14 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Show your alliance to France's premier design house by wearing this classic Hermés enamel bangle.
- Color: Plated leather
- Fine jewelry
- Gold plated metal with croc embossed leather
- Signature padlock charm with 'Hermes Annee Arbre 1998' engraved at base
- Slip-on, no closure
- Measures ⅝" wide
- 3'' diameter; 6'' circumference
- All measurements are approximate
- 14 Day Return Policy; returns must be received within 14 days. No returns will be accepted on international orders. See FAQ for more details.
Leather / Gold Plated Metal;
Established in 1837 as a saddlery by Theirry Hemes, this French design house continues to deliver classic, luxury goods coveted the world around, making it the gold standard of lavish design. Even with collections that include jewelry, silk scarves, perfume, and women's ready-to-wear formerly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, it is still the house's infamous leather handbags, most notably the Birkin and Kelly bags, which have tempted fashion connoisseurs for years.